1st Edition of SpeakIn Asia Dialogues is a celebration of diversity and equality. SpeakIn is Asia's first and largest network of thought leaders, industry influencers, and subject matter and domain experts. With our flagship series - Asia Dialogues, SpeakIn has always been at the helm of honouring the best of thought leaders globally. As the world enters a new year, we delightfully started the year's Asia Dialogues with an evening of discovery and discussion on Diversity and Inclusion.
An evening which included recognition of Top 10 thought leaders on D&I in the region for their exemplary contribution to furthering the cause of Diversity and Inclusion. The presentation happened at our upcoming Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Asia Dialogues over a Virtual-Hybrid event, held in Singapore on Wednesday, February 9, 2022, from 1500 to 1700 hours (SGT) which featured influential leaders from across the globe.
At the event, we heard and listened to top experts sharing their story and vision of D&I in Asia. We came together to discuss and discover with key experts who have played a key role in championing diversity and inclusion, understanding that D&I is not going to be achieved overnight. They can only be brought about by sustained dialogue, initiatives and a shared commitment within the larger ecosystem of business and governance - a culture that will inevitably lead to enhanced creativity, innovation, and successful outcomes, embedding the overarching principle of unity in diversity in the culture of organizations. We were honored that the SpeakIn Asia Dialogues illuminated the D&I movement and helped in broadening the base of this promotion of inclusivity.
Our Esteemed Speakers
The Top 10 SpeakIn Asia D&I Experts
HARRIET GREEN O.B.E
HOW WE MEASURED
SpeakIn recognises the intrinsic value of diversity and inclusion in the modern-day world. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment in organisations is a fundamental need and goes beyond formulaic commitment.
We are honouring diversity and inclusion champions in Asia who, we believe, have been instrumental in reimagining D&I to promote and cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment.
The following are the criteria for selecting SpeakIn’s D&I Champions. The awardee should have:
- Worked consistently towards challenging stereotypes, fighting bias, broadening perceptions, improving situations and celebrating diverse achievements
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in the promotion of diversity and inclusion, championed teamwork and collaboration, and inspired others to effect positive D&I change
- Brought a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, values and beliefs as assets to a group or organisation
- Consistently set a positive example of promoting diversity in both actions and words
- Taken the D&I achievement in the organisation above and beyond the normal role
- Done things differently by incorporating D&I values and behaviours in the way that they work which resulted in a positive impact on organisational culture
WHO ALL ATTENDED THIS EVENT
Executive Directors, CXOs, CDOs, CHROs, Chief Sustainability Officers
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Directors, Managers and Consultants
Corporate Learning & Development leaders
HR Directors, Heads of Talent, Heads of Wellbeing and Development
Specialists in Accessibility and Disability Awareness
Employee Resource Group leaders, members and allies
All staff who are invested in furthering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the workplace
For further enquiry, send us an email at email@example.com